The majority of advertising budgets are still dedicated to social media giants like Facebook and Instagram. What the platforms offer in scale, they seriously lack in quality. Viewability on social platforms is low because consumers are scrolling too fast and aren’t necessarily in the right mindset to engage with brands. Advertisers need a way to seamlessly integrate a third platform without reinventing the creative wheel. Teads’ inRead Social can do just that.
If you knew you could extend your campaign in-view time to 7.6 seconds vs. 1.7 seconds on social news feed – wouldn’t you want to learn how? We hosted a virtual deep dive on Teads inRead social which offers advertisers a powerful extension of their social campaign assets on trusted, premium publisher environments. Learn how we can extend your reach further for planned digital activations.
- inRead Social allows advertisers to seamlessly repurpose social assets within brand-safe, premium environments with guaranteed outcomes
- The four buying models for inRead Social – CPCV, vCPM, uCPC, and CPM – drive 3x more cost-efficient cost per view on average
- Attention is stronger within premium editorial with average view time for inRead Social units at 7.6 seconds versus 1.7 seconds on social feeds
- Since the first reported case of COVID-19, there has been a 65% increase in traffic from Facebook to our premium publisher sites, showing consumers are depending on trustworthy information
- Two-thirds of consumers say ads seen on the open web are more likely to drive them to make an immediate purchase versus ads seen on social media platforms