Teads Covid-19 Free Media Public Service Announcements
As each of us watches the COVID-19 situation unfold around the world, Teads is providing free digital ad placements and creative support for public service announcements.
We’re proud to partner with the AdCouncil and others offering free media inventory and creative support to run PSA’s and relay critical information to the community:
- Making free digital ad inventory available for public service messages:
- For the AdCouncil #AloneTogether PSA campaign
- For the Centers For Disease Control (“CDC”)
- For the American Red Cross in partnership with OMD
- Offering free creative support from Teads Studio to:
- Optimize mobile video PSA creative for Teads inRead ad inventory
- Build interactive display creative to encourage users to learn more
Supporting the work of professional journalists through digital advertising has always been part of our DNA at Teads. We encourage brands to also act as a force for good in supporting publishers who are committed to the accurate and timely reporting of facts.
We know that through the efforts of everyone in our industry we will make it through this unprecedented experience. We each owe a great debt of gratitude for the commitment of the public health community and the healthcare professionals on the front lines fighting the pandemic. We’re also grateful for trusted news organizations who are working to provide accurate, up-to-the-minute updates as the situation evolves. We will continue to provide our support to these and others in any way we can.
We encourage everyone to take a note from the #AloneTogether campaign and please, stay home to help flatten the curve. We are confident that we can each grow through this experience and come out stronger on the other side.
Stay safe, be well; we are all #AloneTogether.